terça-feira, março 15, 2005

Memórias

Sábado à noite, um jantar, Cascais, e o prazer de boa companhia.
Uns copos, boa música.
O reaviver de velhas memórias.

Foreigner - Urgent

"You're not shy, you get around
You wanna fly, don't want your feet on the ground.
You stay up, you don't come down
You wanna live, you wanna move to the sound.
Got fire, in your veins
Burnin' hot but you don't feel the pain
Your desire, is insame
You can't stop until you do it again.
Sometimes I wonder as I look in your eyes
Maybe you're thinking of some other guy;
But I know
yes, I know, how to treat you right -
That's why you call me in the middle of the night.
You say it's urgent - so urgent
U-u-u-urgent - just you wait and see
How urgent our love can be - it's urgent!
You play tricks on my mind
You're everywhere, but you're so hard to find
You're not warm or sentimental
You're so extreme, you can be so temperamental.
But I'm not looking for a love that will last
I know what I need and I need it fast.
Yeah, there's one thing in common that we both share
That's a need for each other anytime, anywhere.
It gets so urgent - so urgent - you know it's urgent -
I wanna tell you it's the same to me - so-o-o-o urgent!
Just you wait and see how urgent our love can be -
It's urgent!
You say it's urgent - make it fast - make it urgent
Do it quick - do it urgent - gotta rush - make it urgent
Want it quick - make it urgent - urgent emergency
Urgent - urgent emergency
Urgent
urgent
urgent
urgent emergency
..."